Apply with your social network professional, or by email
Project manager – consultancy in digital transformation and agile methods (M/F)
Date of publication: 17/8/2022
Type of contract: CDI
Location of the job: Marseille
Sector: Informatique – Internet – Télécom
Tekoway specialist in Web and Mobile development, is strengthening its functional and consulting teams with a Web/Digital Project Manager.
Tekoway is an agency of 25+ experts who work for startups (Afrimalin, IZICAP, Biocellvia), large groups (Nestlé, Caisse d’épargne, Buongiorno) and business partners (communication agencies, ESN).
You will find with us :
A highly motivated team of professionals with the desire to progress within a company in full evolution :
- Experience and methodology (lean, scrum, waterfall) in implementing the work
- Daily team meetings, quality and mutual support
- Training, certifications, participation to meetups
- Friendly working environment and options to work remotely
- Participation in technology monitoring to implement, develop or build innovative technical and product solutions
- Active participation in the good running of the company
- Responsabilities and challenges
- Drinks & snacks at will 🙂
Passionate about the new technologies ? Join us !
You will work in an international development team with the project manager, developers and integrators.
You will lead all project management and product lifecycle tasks :
- Analysis of the customer’s needs,
- You will analyse and identify the different phases of the project to be carried out. Will participate in the business evaluation.
- As part of project preparation, you will assess risks, control deadlines and costs, refine specifications, produce interface mock-ups.
- You are the project champion and the client’s main contact, so you lead meetings with the business teams in order to refine requests and take responsibility for planning and quality.
- Project implementation
- After the setting phase, you will monitor the development of the project on a daily basis in agile mode, and test the software solutions and their functionalities.
- You will carry out a weekly assessment of the taken actions, risks and opportunities.
- You will organise and support the post-launch monitoring.
- Functional validation and acceptance with setting up, monitoring and steering the QA plan
- Consulting and MOA in digital transformation :
- business, technical and people audits
- framing of needs, analysis of market solutions and integration plans
You will be assigned to work on one or more projects simultaneously, depending on your skills.
Higher education in software engineering.
The skills that will make you indispensable
- Agile project management methods
- Knowledge of msproject, jira, redmine or similar
- Experience in development and analysis, ideally in Symfony, Express and Angular, React frameworks
- A minimum of UX/UI experience with at least some knowledge of dedicated methodologies
- Knowledge of network computer science and technical web architectures
- Knowledge of web marketing: acquisition, emailing, social networks, adwords and analytics
Languages – a good knowledge of English is essential
Start date: ASAP
Education level: BAC+3
Desired experience: 2 – 5 years